Please join us for October’s Luncheon at Basil Mediterranean Kitchen
Basil Mediterranean Kitchen serves a modern selection of most popular and most loved dishes of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine as well as the mouth-watering desserts. Their ambitious menu offers a worth of Turkey’s and Mediterranean Culinary riches. The restaurant serves not only healthy but also nutritious food for you and your family. All servings are prepared and cooked by their well-experienced and passionate chefs in their kitchen. Exclusively for Newcomers of San Antonio members, the owner and the chefs prepare special menus for us as a warm welcome to their restaurant.
Social Hour starts at 11:00 AM Luncheon starts at 12:00 Noon
The Menu will be as follows:
Entrée (choose one):
- Chicken Curry (Gluten-Free)
- Chicken Kabob (Gluten-Free)
- Baked Orange Salmon
- Beef Koobideh (Gluten-Free)
- Vegetable Medley (vegetarian option)
- All entrees to be served with salad and rice
- Dessert will be cheesecake with fresh Strawberries or Baklava
- Drink options are Iced Tea, Sodas, Coffee or Tea (Other beverage choices beside on the list, will be at your own expenses)
There will be a cash bar available.
Reservations available beginning September 5, 2019.
No walk-ins admitted the day of the luncheon. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after the reservation deadline. Guests are limited to prospective members and out- of- town guests. Please indicate the guest’s name & menu selections with reservation.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, September 25, 2019. Please direct reservation questions to Anie Chhabra at (508) 745-9653.
Click below to make the reservation